Water & Waste Water


Water & Waste Water

Technical Assistance

RCAP Solutions Contact: //mjohnson(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)rcapsolutions.org 505-1037
Assists communities & regions to move toward installing, improving & managing infrastructure

Vermont Rural Water Association
Provides training, on-site technical assistance, and planning
Contact: bdesranleau(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)vtruralwater.org">Brent Desranleau, water specialist (802) 363-4022
Contact: wgraham(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)vtruralwater.org">Wayne Graham, waste water specialist (802) 343-1355

General Information Resource



Incomplete list of firms that have provided services in the Northeast Kingdom

Dufresne & Associates, PC (802) 674-2904
Forcier Aldrich & Associates, Inc. (802) 879-7733
Hoyle, Tanner & Associates, Inc. (802) 860-1331
Green Mountain Engineering (802) 862-5590
Leach Engineering Consultants (802) 748-9099
Stone Environmental, Inc. (802) 229-2193

Funding Sources

State of Vermont Contact: ashley.lucht(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)state.vt.us">Ashley Lucht (800) 823-6500
Provides loans with interest rates from -3% to +3% according to type of project and household income in the project service area.

Efficiency Vermont Contact: Alison Hollingsworth (888) 921-5990 x1105
Provides technical advice, financial assistance and design guidance on Vermont homes, farms and businesses.

USDA Rural Development Contact: Jim Plouffe(802) 828-6004

USDA provides low interest loans and grants to communities based on population, median household income and potential health hazards.

Bond Counsel

McKee, Giuliani & Cleveland Contact: Paul Giuliani (802) 223-3479

 Posted by at 12:06 pm