At the NEK Collaborative Summit the following items were selected from a list of action steps to be completed as a “priority” in their respective economic areas:
- Enhance internal organization of tourism related businesses and organizations to include NEKTTA and the Chambers.
- Establish a method to capture data from tourism businesses to help validate and/or establish the value of tourism to the region and individual communities.
- Identify the key target markets for the NEK
- Identify a clear brand identity for the region and eliminate the projection of multiple messages, etc through marketing.
- Engage in action to further the development of the hospitality workforce in the region.
At this time I am asking any individuals who would like to assist me in the efforts to either plan or execute this work in the months ahead to email me directly at: Director(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)travelthekingdom.com">Director(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)travelthekingdom.com. You may wish to be involved to consult or you may wish to be involved to help take action – either way participation is as valuable as it is appreciated.